His biggest fear is being alone, right? Seeing everyone around him die. And in this episode, he faced the possibility (or the reality) of the three people he truly cares about being gone. Cas is gone, for all he knows Bobby is gone and in that ambulance, he was facing done the possibility of Sammy leaving too.
Dean Winchester you deserve the biggest hug in the entire world.
THEY FUCKING LOVE EACH OTHER THE SAME, YOU DICKS.
They are hopelessly, incurably, and obsessively IN LOVE with each other.
POST OF THE MILLENNIUM
AND YOUR LOVER. AND YOUR FRIEND.
I can’t, for the life of me, being coherent right now…
- I admit it…I cried when I saw the trenchcoat in the water
- really show? Really? Getting rid of Misha like that?
- Dean is trying…Dean tries, and is falling apart
- Did Lucifer imply that he raped Sam in hell?
- Of course Sam’s mental torture involves Dean: not being real, not trusting him, telling him he’s not enough
- Hate the Leviathans: they’re scary, they’re dangerous
A bunch of stuff I couldn’t care less and then…
FORGIVE ME WHILE I FLAIL ALL OVER THE DAMN PLACE FOR HOW EPIC DEAN AND SAM’S LOVE IS.
Dean brought Sammy back. Because Sam couldn’t leave his brother alone out there, but hell will freeze over before Dean doesn’t save Sammy.
Because what they have it’s real. He’s real…and it’s so fucking HUGE that it’s stronger than hell.
Suck it, Lucifer: winchester love beat you once, it’ll beat you again.
Bobby’s house ;___;
“You gotta carry me”
The ambulance ride OMFG
In a very very good way